Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: spring race!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: spring race!

    [ QUOTE ]
    but when me and my dad started goin they were right at $92 and they have been goin up each year

    [/ QUOTE ]

    When my dad and I started going we paid $15 each (general admision) and bought them at the gate the day of the race.

    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: spring race!

    I was going to say the same thing. I can remember standing on the dirt hill side watching the race.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: spring race!

    I'm excited that the forcast is looking good for this years race. Anything can happen though, but I'm hopeful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •